Call: +44 (0)1691 679 994
Toll free: 1 888 784 9321
• Fill out the returns form enclosed with your delivery. If you did not receive a form, you can download one here.
• Enclose the completed returns form with your unwanted item(s) and carefully package your return using both the Newgate-branded retail packaging and the outer packaging your order arrived in, or in packaging that offers equal protection in transit.
• It is very important that all items are returned in their original re-saleable condition, including the original packaging, or we may be unable to process your refund.
• Use the self-adhesive labels on the returns form to address your parcel, or address to:
Newgate Returns, Unit 3 Glovers Meadow, Oswestry Shropshire SY10 8NH United Kingdom
• Send the parcel via the courier service of your choice. We strongly recommend obtaining proof of delivery via recorded or special delivery, and ensuring your parcel is sufficiently packaged and insured, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels that are lost or damaged in transit.
• You will be notified by email once your refund has been processed.
In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, an item is faulty, or you received an incorrect item, please let us know straight away.
Contact our customer services team who will ensure any problems are sorted out as soon as possible:
Call: +44 (0)1691 679 994
Toll free: 1 888 784 9321
VAT and Duty
We recommend that watch batteries should be changed every 2-3 years by a professional watch repairer.
You can return your watch to Newgate for battery replacement. Please contact us at email@example.com or call us on +44 1691 679994 if you wish to do so.
Watch battery replacement can be performed by a service provider other than a Newgate service centre without voiding your warranty, providing such replacement is (i) performed by an experienced and legitimate service centre, (ii) is not performed in a negligent manner, and (iii) is reassembled properly, including without limitation, replacement of gasket or L ring if necessary to achieve suitable water resistance. Newgate has the right to determine, at its sole and absolute discretion, if any such third-party battery replacement voids your warranty.
• To clean your watch please use a soft, clean and lint-free cloth to wipe off any dirt or water from the case and crystal.
• Silicone and mesh straps can be cleaned with a damp cloth using mild soap and water and taking care to avoid submerging the watch in water.
• Leather is a natural material and over time may darken, fade or change in colour. This is an attribute of leather and not a defect, fault or quality issue. To extend the life of your strap and avoid premature aging we recommend frequently applying a leather protector and taking care not to expose your watch to extreme conditions. Use a soft dry cloth to wipe off any light dirt from the leather band.
• Suede and nubuck straps may need extra care to protect the strap and avoid damage. These straps are lightly sprayed with protector before they reach you which helps to protect them from exposure to water, such as light rain, and some mild dirt. We recommend treating them as you would a nubuck handbag or suede shoes and taking extra care when wearing these items. Respray your strap with a suede protector every few months. If the strap does get a little dirty use a soft, clean toothbrush to lightly brush the affected area in order to remove any dirt before lightly respraying with protector.
• Avoid direct contact of your watch with any abrasive chemicals, for example, cleaning products, body creams, moisturiser, sprays or perfumes which may cause your watch & strap to tarnish.
• Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures as this may adversely affect the time keeping of your watch and potentially damage sensitive components.
• Our brightly coloured watches are finished with the best painting methods available, but particular care needs to be taken to avoid scratches and chips. We always recommend removing your watch for activities that may cause your watch to come into contact with other objects.
Setting the time and date
• Once you receive your Newgate watch please remove the plastic protective film from the lens and pull out the plastic stopper from the crown to allow the watch to begin running.
• Gently pull the crown out and away from the case. Turn the hands clockwise to set the time and then push the crown back in normal to its normal running position.
• To set the date (if applicable), gently pull the crown out and away from the case. 1st position will alter the time and 2nd position will allow you to alter the date. Once the date is set correctly push the crown back in to its normal running position.
• To adjust the length of a mesh strap, take a small metal tool and use it to gently lever open the clasp through the small gap.
• You will then be able to slide the clasp up and down the mesh strap to your required length.
• Once you have moved the clasp to the required length push the clasp back down to secure it in place.
• Bracelet straps can be adjusted by removing the bracelet links indicated on the back of the straps.This should be actioned by a professional.
Please ensure you check the water resistance of your watch before bringing it in contact with water.
• Water resistance is not a permanent feature of any watch. Water resistance is only 100% effective at the time of successful testing as many factors impact prolonged resistance to water.
• Water resistance relates to the water pressure acting on the watch when it is static in water.
• Exposure to light rain and high humidity is acceptable but avoid wearing your watch whilst showering, swimming, diving or during any activity at risk of water or abnormal heat exposure, as this combined effect may be detrimental to the watch seals.
• Over the course of time, the gaskets of the case and crown may become worn and may reduce the water resistance of your watch.
• Please ensure that the crown and buttons are fully pushed in towards the case before exposure to water, and are not operated when in contact with water.
• Slight shocks applied to the crown or rapid temperature changes can damage the seals and impair the water resistance.
• Fogging of glass may not necessarily indicate the entry of moisture, it can also be caused by extreme temperature changes. If this occurs, it is highly recommended to contact a specialist or our service centre.
• The water resistance category refers to the watch case only. Exposure to water can damage certain strap materials - do not get suede, nubuck or leather straps wet.
Our watches have a 2 year guarantee against defects in materials & workmanship.
This guarantee does not cover discolouration or wear resulting from normal usage, such as; damage to the lens (including breakage or chipping), strap, clasp or case - and parts thereof - from improper use, accidents or lack of care; water penetration through misuse; battery replacement; accidental damage or damage occurring from the attempted repair by an inexperienced or negligent third-party service provider.
If your watch has a defect within the warranty period we will, at our discretion and without cost to you, complete the necessary replacement of parts and/or rectify a fault or action any repair as identified by one of our fully trained watch technicians, or replace the watch for the same or on a like for like basis.
All other rights resulting from the fault of our services are expressly excluded. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights, which vary from country to country. In the UK nothing in this warranty will affect your statutory rights.
Service and Repair
We're passionate about lasting quality and design, but, in the unlikely event that you require advice on a damaged or defective watch please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange for the return of your watch to our dedicated in-house service centre where it will be looked at by our fully trained watch technicians.
UK Service Centre
Newgate Watch Repair Centre, Unit 3, Glovers Meadow, Maesbury Industrial Estate, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8NH.
US Service Centre
J&J Watch Repair Inc. 900 Walt Whitman Rd LL14, Melville, NY 11747, USA. Please contact our authorized US Repair Center by filling in this online form.
Terms of Service
Still Need Help?
For general enquiries please email: email@example.com
If you’re a current trade stockist or would like to become one, please visit our trade website at www.newgatetrade.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press queries and access to high resolution images please email: email@example.com
Give us a call
We're here to help Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
Call us on +44 (0)1691 679 994.
Write to us
Please write to our registered office address:
Newgate World, Unit 3, Glovers Meadow, Oswestry, Shropshire, SY10 8NH